Google trumps Yellow Pages
Yep, the verdict is in: Yellow Pages is out, Google is in. People searching for a product or service are more likely to use Google (31%) than Yellow Pages (30%). If your target market is people aged between 15 and 40, this jumps to a staggering 81% of people preferring Google. Do you really want to miss out on those searches?
Grab a 4 to 1 advantage
If you're a small business, around 80% of your competitors do not have a website. Talk about a potential competitive advantage! That kind of opportunity just doesn't come along very often.
An eighth-page display ad in Local Directories costs around $1300. For the same money, a website:
- Is not restricted to 1/8 page
- Can be updated as frequently as necessary, not just annually
- Is uniquely your space — your pitch is not competing directly alongside your competitors
- Can grow with your business
- Can present as local or global, depending on your needs
Get the jump on your competitors
A website is great value and a valuable business asset. Done right, it should bring you more business and cement your business reputation.
Our approach to web building is with your business front-of-mind. Give us a call to discuss how your website can help you do better business.